Tuesday, January 18

Love my cousins!!!


I just love spending time with my cousins ("nephew" and "nieces"). They were pretty excited that I came and we played Fruitcake (new version of Old Maid) several times. They had reading time (Aiden..after he built his 'nest' to read), they practiced their piano lessons. It was just a fun afternoon hanging with them.

Then my cousin, ShellieB and I had our cousin time in the late evening and as expected there was alot of laughing...until our sides hurt!!! Oh my goodness it's always a good time when I get to spend time with her...and it's always hard leaving. I wonder if Jory could put heat in their tree house and I could just move to the Ponderosa and come into the main house for meals and a warm shower? Hmmmm.

Anyway, I was met with the little message on the door "I love Julei". You just gotta love it and only crazy-camera taking-scrapbookers would take a picture. And for those of you reading thsi and are those crazy people...you totally understand it!

And then Sunday morning I had a great treat (forgot THAT picture) of ShellieB's version of our grandma's home made cinnamon rolls. Great job Missy - they were great, great, great. And for those of our family members that are reading this...I know you are jealous!!! Yuuuuuumy.

Another great weekend with the cousins!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates