Wednesday, January 5

My Life Captured



Well, you have reached my new blog....and my title... My Life Captured.

People don't understand why I want pictures, well let me rephrase that. There are several of you I know that are just as crazy as I am but for those that don't understand, let me try to explain. Those pictures mean a moment in time that tells a story, one that you can look back on and remember the very moment the shutter opened up, you hear a click and the picture was captured.

I have always loved pictures but after doing my friends' children albums after she passed away a few years ago, I realize even more how wonderful it is to have all moments captured, the silly times, the important times, the just-because times.

I hope you enjoy some of my moments...and who knows, you might even be captured in some.

Love and Blessings.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates