
I love this girl!!!! We were trying to take a picture of us I'm sure. I love that she likes taking pictures as much as her Aunt Julie. I really love the fact that she likes scrapbooking as much as her Aunt Julie.
The thing that makes me feel just all wonderful inside is when I get a voice mail message from her on my phone. She cracks me up. She gets into her mom's purse, dials me up and if I'm not there she leaves a message.
Usually goes something like: Hi Julie...This is Brooke. I realllllly miss you. When are you coming home so we can scrapbook. Are you coming home soon? I want to come see you. I like your house. Remember that one store..I want to go there. I was at Grandma's. What have you been doing? Are you still at work? I miss you. I want you to come home. I wish I lived closer to you so we could do fun things. I better go. Call me. I love you.
And usually all of that is said in ten seconds...ha.
After having a stressful day...nothing beats anything like a voice mail message from my one and only sweetie pie niece...Ms Brooke.
Love yah bunches kiddo.
Wednesday, February 23
Hi...This is Brooke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment